Commercial Gas Engineer - Prestigious Clients - £50k Package
Fantastic opportunity for a service engineer with commercial gas experience to join an expanding organisation who can offer a varied and challenging role within a stable business.
With current times of uncertainty this company have continued to go from strength to strength during the Covid-19 period. This already well-established organisation specialise in heating systems for a wide range of prestigious commercial clients across the UK. Highly regarded in their specific industry they are now looking for a Commercial Gas Engineer to join their growing team.
This is a great chance for a Commercial Heating Engineer looking to utilise their skills in an autonomous role, with daily challenges and variation with fantastic earning potential.
* ESSENTIAL: ACS Commercial Gas Tickets (COCN1, CIGA1, CORT1)
* ESSENTIAL: ACS Domestic Gas (CCN1, CPA1 etc)
* ESSENTIAL: NVQ/C&G level 2/3 in plumbing/mechanical engineering
* OFTEC and LPG qualified would be advantageous
* Electrical qualifications (17 th /18 th Edition) are desired but not essential
* City & Guilds F-Gas or equivalent is desired but not essential
* Commercial Catering desired but not essential
* Clean Full UK Driving Licence
* Up to £38,000 per annum
* Annual Bonus (upto £5k)
* 33 Days Holiday
* Vehicle (personal use)
* Private Healthcare
* Contributory Pension