My client is a household name with a reputation for providing an exceptional customer journey. You will be leading the health care team with a passion for making every patient interaction count.Job Description
As the Pharmacist Manager in Rotherham you will:-
The Successful Applicant
- work with a team of 5-20 colleagues inspiring and developing your team
- Will drive promotions, including health checks and branded products
- Follow procedures, ensuing clinical governance
- Make sure that the customer is at the heart of all activities in the pharmacy
- You will be fully supported by a Pharmacist Manager
Ideal Support Pharmacist will:-
What's on Offer
- Have a passion about providing high quality health care advice to all customers
- Possess a Pharmacy degree
- Be a member of the General Pharmaceutical Council
The Support Pharmacist role in Rotherham attracts a very healthy base salary.
Alongside the financial remuneration, you will also receive a generous benefits package. This is a great opportunity to join a business that is committed to making a difference. If you would like to find out more, then please apply or contact me directly.
Quote job ref