Fire Alarm Installation Engineer
My client is a well known M&E Contractor looking for an experienced Fire Alarm Engineer, due to a recent success, they are looking for an Engineer to join their team in the West Midlands area
Company vehicle, fuel card & mobile phone provided.
Working hours are Monday to Friday.
Role & Responsibilities:
* Carrying out planned service and maintenance tasks on Fire alarm systems, Emergency lighting and Fire extinguishers to a varied customer base.
* Carrying out a range of tasks from installation to commissioning of the above systems.
* Use existing knowledge and experience to fault find.
* Offering a comprehensive service to customers' in accordance with British Standards in a defined area.
The Ideal Person:
* Somebody who has a passion for the trade and is a problem solver with excellent attention to detail.
* Excellent customer communication skills, and is a team player, with a can-do attitude.
* Knowledge of BS5839 & BS5266.
* FIA Accreditation (training provided for the right candidate).
* You should be able to manage own work and exhibit the companies vision and values.
* You must have experience working in a similar role in the fire industry.
* Ideally you will be multi disciplined in the fire industry from service, small works, fault-finding and maintenance and installations.
* Knowledge of Juno, Morley, C-Tec, Advanced and Protec equipment is preferred