This Service is rated as "Good" by the CQC
Staff Nurse Bank RMN
Location Holybourne Avenue, Roehampton, London SW15 4JD (9 miles from Central London.)
Salary £16.71 per hour
Hours Shift times 8 to 8.15
The Huntercombe Hospital Roehampton is a 28 bedded purpose-built Psychiatric Intensive Care and Acute Mental Health Unit providing a secure and safe, gender-specific environment for adults who have suffered an acute deterioration or relapse in their mental well-being.
We specialise in providing intensive and bespoke, individualised treatment plans working collaboratively with patients and their families or carers.
Your day to day duties will include ...
* Acting as Primary Nurse to a small number of patients, taking overall responsibility for the nursing input they receive, through nursing assessments and care planning.
* Contributing towards MDT working, risk assessment management and a programme of on-going clinical improvement
* Providing written nursing reports for a range of statutory and clinical review processes
You will have...
* A current NMC registration
* A legal right to work in the UK
* A person centred ethos, showing empathy and a desire to make a difference
* Have the ability to motivate, lead and supervise a team