This Service is rated as "Good" by the Care Inspectorate and Health Improvement Scotland
Location Bonkle, Newmairns, Wishaw, ML2 9BY (19 miles from Glasgow)
Must be a car driver
Salary From £32,172 to £35,255 per annum*
Welcome bonus £1000(after completion of 3 month probationary period)
Hours Shift times 07.30 - 8.00
We follow a Multi-disciplinary treatment model to deliver a high quality, innovative, specialist service for people who have a neuro disability or acquired brain injury.
The centre is divided into 2 units: -
BIRC (Brain Injury Rehabilitation Centre) A Specialist Unit, delivering rehabilitation programmes following brain injury, with a view to residents becoming as independent as possible. Residents are usually discharged home or to another setting, such as our Neurological Care Unit.(21 beds)
NCC (Neurological Care Centre) cares for residents who require longer term care (26 beds)
Your day to day duties will include ...
* Acting as Primary Nurse, taking overall responsibility for the nursing residents receive, through nursing assessments and care planning.
* Contributing towards MDT working, risk assessment management and on-going clinical improvement
* Providing written nursing reports for a range of statutory and clinical review processes
We will also offer ...
* Reimbursement of NMC registration fees
* Clear and competitive pay structure, (similar to the NHS)
* Relocation allowance up to £8000
* Continuing Professional Development up to Master's degree level
Some of our other benefits include ...
* Support for revalidation
* Generous annual leave entitlement
* Sick pay - 4 weeks full pay and 4 weeks half pay
* Company contributory pension scheme with up to 3% matching contributions
* Maternity leave. 3 month's full pay and 3 month's half pay, (up to a maximum salary of £50k)
* 2 weeks paid paternity leave
You will have...
* A current NMC registration
* A legal right to work in the UK
*All payments are pro rata