2649 - Paid Media Search (SEM/PPC) Executive, EMEA - Home or Office Based - 12 month contract - £35-45K
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading global technology company that makes software for people who make things. Ranked highly as a great place to work and with a proud culture, you'll join as
Paid Search Specialist (SEM) to support the digital advertising efforts in EMEA.
Passionate about Paid Search (SEM/PPC) and highly experienced in planning and executing Paid Search campaigns, you'll be responsible for co-ordinating with internal and external stakeholders to manage campaigns through Google Ads and Microsoft Ads.
You will work closely with teammates in search engine optimization, display advertising, social media advertising, industry marketing, web analytics & insights, and other business partners. This is an exciting time for you to join a rapidly growing in-house digital media team and progress your career.
* Hands on management of the paid search campaigns across Google Ads and Microsoft Ads.
* Adapt campaign plans and briefs into paid search strategies.
* Build new PPC campaign structures in line with objectives and best practices.
* Conduct brand, non-brand and competitor keyword research.
* Develop and iterate ad copy for Google Ads and Microsoft Ads.
* Optimize campaigns based on the identified KPIs.
* Make use of ad extensions and the latest ad features to push forward results.
* Utilize remarketing audiences to customize and personalize the user journey.
* Use advanced bidding strategies to achieve campaign CPAs.
* Conduct competitive SEM audits for industries and products supported.
* Work with internal partners to obtain relevant approvals and align with wider marketing campaigns.
* Interpret campaign performance and provide insightful analysis.
* Coordinate regular reporting and planning meetings with internal stakeholders.
* Meet with Google and Microsoft to help identify optimization opportunities and industry trends.
* Work closely with other digital media teams to collaborate on cross channel initiatives.
* Other responsibilities as assigned.
* 2+ years in Paid Search Advertising (SEM/PPC).
* Experience with YouTube, GDN, MSAN and Shopping campaign formats.
* Hands on experience in executing/activating campaigns in Google Ads & Microsoft Ads.
* Experienced in managing large budgets, forecasting and pacing ad spend appropriately.
* Expertise with reporting/tracking tools (Adobe Analytics/Google Analytics).
* Google Ads / Microsoft Ads Certified.
* Diligent with a strong attention to detail and ability to solve problems.
* Ability to meet tight deadlines and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
* Team-oriented; professional and collaborative attitude.
* Ability to successfully build professional relationships inside and outside of the organization.
* Agency or enterprise experience, preferably in B2B sector.
* Fluent in English