We have a compelling vision to become one of the largest heating businesses in the UK. By bringing together our five successful businesses and pooling our individual strengths we will build a business with an enviable service and product offering for both our existing and new customers.
Based in Preston, we are looking for an IT Support Analyst to join our expanding team.
We are currently going through an exciting period of expansion & change, we require a support analyst to work as part of the IT Support team, both in the day to day and long-term function of the company's IT infrastructure. Contributing to the smooth & effective operation of the IT Support team, working alongside the Divisional IT Support Administrator to
* Support the day to day running of our server and hardware infrastructure
* Involved in setting up new users and rolling out of software updates
* Support our mobile deployment of hardware for our office based and mobile workforce
* Work with the Systems Manager & IT Support Administrator to help deliver agreed operational and project activities to schedule and business as usual services to operational service level agreements
* Support the users with our ERP software & General IT support issues
* Adhere to any IT Policies and guidance for the business
* Work with the IT Support Administrator to help deliver any training and development interventions for staff which improves capability of the use of our systems and tech equipment
* Contribute to the future thinking of systems required to ensure the business runs effectively utilising its technology
* Liaising with JLA Technology team, compliance with all JLA policies and procedures
* Work with the Systems Manager on deployments of updates to software
* Demonstrate an understanding of what service delivery excellence is for your role, ensuring you deliver the basics right every time and contribute to a team where service is central to good performance.
* Awareness of your operational and regulation risks which may impact on your operations.
* Responsibility for reporting to your line manager any risk which may impact the business
Managing Health & Safety
* Conduction Risk Assessments and Method Statements, compiling reports in line with H&S requirements
* Liaising with the Divisional Compliance Manager to ensure operations and delivery is in line with the framework set.
resolve IT Support issues.
Qualifications/Skills & Experiences
* Using the latest ERP software
* ERP experience as well as knowledge of active directory / office 365 / general Hardware and software support
* Good influencing skills
* Knowledge and experience of working with Protean Software
* Forward thinking
* A self- starter
Whats on offer?
Great team working and fun environment
Fantastic leadership and opportunity to develop and grow