Registered Nurse | RGN | RMN | RNLD
Salary: £17.00 per hour
Location: Breightmet, Bolton
Contracted Hours: Part Time / Full Time
Working for this leading care home provider you will be instrumental in providing the highest standard of care to this care home which welcomes a range of care needs, offering residential, nursing, residential and nursing memory care for those living with dementia and provides support for residents with learning difficulties.
This home welcomes 121 residents.
As a Registered Nurse you will be taking responsibility for a specific part of the home and delivering the very best level of care. You will be in charge of all day-to-day care activity in your designated unit or floor within the home, including maintaining accurate records for each of our client's residents whilst consistently delivering the very highest care standards.
Desirable Skills and Necessary Qualifications as a Registered Nurse:
* Registered Nurse qualified - RGN/RMN/RNLD with a current valid NMC PIN
* Previous experience within a nursing home is desirable but this is not essential
* Possess good judgement, problem-solving and decision-making skills
* Clear understanding and knowledge of working with CQC/ CIW / Care inspectorate guidelines
* Strong interpersonal skills and a kind, caring and compassionate nature within nursing
* Good organisational and time management skills
* Possess effective written and verbal communication skills
* Basic IT skills
* Good communication and English language skills.
Benefits working as a Registered Nurse:
* Paid NMC PIN renewal - annual registration fee
* Paid individual membership for the Nursing Times
* Free DBS / PVG
* Free Uniform
* Pension Scheme
* Indemnity Insurance
* NMC Revalidation Support
* Award winning Learning and Development department based at head office
* GP Online - around the clock GP consultation
* Colleague discounts - access to over 1600 high street discounts
* Wellbeing - a free of charge access to an independent and confidential employee assistance programme provided by AXA
* Blue light and Arriva bus discounts
* Weight watcher corporate discounts
* Refer a friend scheme of £250.
Should you be interested in the position above or would like further information, please contact Gemma at Optima.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Optima Nursing & Care Services Ltd is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services. Please be advised that by submitting your CV to Optima, directly or via any of our job advertisement platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure internal CRM. Your personal data will not be shared with any third parties without your consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent for your details to be held on our database at any time