IT Support Administrator - Permanent - Shrewsbury
L & C Consulting are recruiting with a successful business in Shrewsbury for a new IT Support Administrator / 1st Line Support / IT Support Assistant / IT Support Engineer. This permanent position will suit an experienced IT professional who is looking for a new opportunity within a successful business and wants to develop their skills whilst working in a supportive and fast paced environment.
Based within a small team, duties will include (but not be limited to):
* Internal Helpdesk support covering multiple sites
* Remote support via Teamviewer
* Maintain internal log of all IT issues
* Hardware Support (PC / Laptop / Printers etc) & Maintenance
* Software Support (Ms office 2010 / 2016, Office 365 etc)
* Server maintenance
* System Administration tasks such as user creations and deletions
* Administering VOIP system
* Writing complex SQL queries, triggers and procedures
* Meeting targets and SLA's
* Working with 3rd party vendors
Technical skills required:
* Strong Microsoft Office skills.
* Office 365 administration, Windows Server 2016 and Windows 10.
* Proven experience of troubleshooting Hardware and Software problems.
* Ability to communicate effectively with non-technically minded end users from different countries.
* SQL Server 2016
To be considered for this opportunity, you will have experience in a similar role and ideally hold a relevant IT qualification.
You will be professional, flexible and well organised as well as having excellent communication skills with the ability to deal with customers of various levels and technical knowledge.
You will obviously be technically astute and looking for a role that will offer development opportunities.
The Telford site is commutable from Shrewsbury, Bridgnorth, Newport, Shifnal, Market Drayton, Wolverhampton, Welshpool etc
Alternative job titles could include IT Administrator, IT Systems Admin, IT Support, IT Helpdesk, Tech Support, 1st Line IT Support, Internal IT Support, 2nd Line Support, IT Assistant, IT Systems Technician, Support Analyst, IT Support Analyst, Internal IT Support, IT Support Administrator etc
L & C Consulting
Specialising in the recruitment of permanent and 'temp to perm' roles in the Shropshire area -you'll find we provide a professional but friendly, efficient, system driven recruitment service - where we remember that people do matter. Offering a full recruitment service across a variety of sectors; we continuously strive to ensure we give an honest, reliable service.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within four working days, please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
With a wealth of specialist knowledge in the local, recruitment market, L & C Consulting are an employment agency working on behalf of our clients. L & C Consulting is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction