Project Civil Engineer - London
We're working with a leading multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy providing structural, civil, geotechnical, environmental and transportation engineering design services, throughout the UK and overseas. As they continue to expand, they are looking to recruit a Civil Engineer to join their London office.
They are looking for a Civil Engineer with demonstrable experience in below ground drainage and standard road design plus experience in preparing flood risk assessments and drainage assessments.
- Minimum BEng, MEng or MSc in Civil Engineering
- Circa 3-4 years' experience in highways and drainage works in the UK
- Competent in storm and foul water drainage network design using WinDes design software
- Conversant with highway layouts
- Competent in using AutoCAD and Autotrack for general civil engineering and building projects; preferably using Civil 3D
- Experience in the preparation of adoption design and drawings for both highways and drainage and successful adoption under section 38/278, section 104.
- Knowledge of and design capability for SuDS systems
- Knowledge of Civil 3D ground modelling system and experience in Flood Risk Assessments and drainage strategies
- Experience of preparing and checking project design and assessment calculations, drawings, reports and contract documents
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Circa £30,000 - £40,000 salary DOE
- Excellent training including ICE approved training scheme
- Excellent career progression prospects
- Flexible benefits package