Fibre Network Planner/Surveyor -Portsmouth - 37/40k + Car Allowance + Co. Bonus scheme + Extensive company Bens
Fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly expanding telecommunications group building Britain's new and exciting Gigabit Cities. We require a Fibre Network planner/Surveyor for the Portsmouth region.
Design suitable civils and fibre optic infrastructure which are cost-effective, fit-for-purpose and future-proof To undertake Site Surveys in accordance with safety guidelines To forecast capex and opex requirements of designed infrastructure projects To produce detailed industry-standard documentation of that design To drive consistency, quality, suitability and cost-effectiveness
Knowledge & Experience
* Detailed working understanding of all aspects of civil route planning.
* Detailed working understanding of all aspects of fibre planning.
* Full understanding of Local and National Authority regulations in respect to civil engineering works.
* Ability to produce detailed industry standard level of survey, installation and as-built documentation.
* Knowledge and understanding of lit fibre services.
Working knowledge of industry recognised GIS software
Conex Europe are a preferred recruitment agency to companies recruiting Fibre professionals across the UK