Product Compliance - Technical Documentation c£45-57k
South East ABJ5374
As a product compliance regulatory documentation specialist for a global business you will be responsible with directing and managing chemical compliance activities to ensure observance of company Products to end-market legislations and internal/external standards.
As a product compliance (regulatory specialist) you will work closely with the Product Compliance area, product and project managers (from discovery through to deploy) to drive process improvement activities embedding best practices into business as usual.
* Responsible for the chemical management and delivery of assessments through the application of appropriate means learned from knowledge and experience and thorough understanding of materials and consumables, ensuring that the assessments conducted meet Product Guidance, duty of are standards and legal requirements.
* Planning - medium to long term workload understanding of all key legal requirements for current chemical compliance.
* Leads the design and implementation of improved processes in the Product Compliance team.
* Provides coaching and problem-solving support to individuals, performing assessment activities and checks their work where necessary.
* Build trust into the relationship with suppliers to obtain disclosures and manage issues.
* To develop and maintain effective working cross-functional relationships with stakeholders such as LEX (legal team), R&D (leadership), Regional Product Compliance & Central Product Team.
* Identify new opportunities for process improvement and improved communication with stakeholders to drive efficiency, delivery and visibility of work.
* Write, review and update training materials, guidance documents, SOPs and work instructions on assessments processes.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
* Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in chemistry, Chemistry with Management BSc (Hons); Chemical Engineering and Management BEng (Hons); Engineering Business Management BEng; etc (Chemistry with a business slant ideal)
* Ability to manage upwards effectively and assertively, as well as within the peer group, to acquire the necessary information, and help drive and inform the decision-making process by the appropriately placed people (both at the senior and junior level).
* Maintains awareness of the current & emerging chemical regulatory environment.
* Able to deal proactively and confidently when faced with a high level of ambiguity and tight time constraints.
* Excellent technical written and verbal reasoning skills.
* Working knowledge of global chemical regulatory requirements, and the framework for chemicals.
* Proficient computer literacy for the use of MS Office applications, databases and other software is essential.
TO APPLY: Please contact Alison Basson (T: (phone number removed) / +44 (0)(phone number removed) directly, outlining your particular skills, experience and relevance to this post (ABJ5374). Email