Embedded Software Engineer - our global clients needs you! Get paid for moving near the exciting metropolis of Brighton with its bustling night scene, attractions and stunning coast line. For the right candidate, our client are willing to offer relocation support.
Benefits: Would you be interested in working for a global manufacturer who put an emphasis on a healthy work / life balance? How about working for a company who reward their staff with a healthcare scheme, premium pension and training and development opportunities? Oh, don't forget the relocation package!
Embedded Software Engineer - the role:
* The Electronics and Systems Engineer will be involved in the design and development of high quality products for the hygiene industries, these products will both be new developments and in market modifications.
* The role required understanding the principles of embedded software ideally able to programme in C/C+ with experience of real time embedded systems.
* The Engineer will be able to read and understand electronics schematics and trouble shoot both hardware and software.
* Ideally able to develop circuit board designs in Altium and Eagle.
* The Engineer will be responsible for creating detailed project documentation including functional and non-functional requirements.
* A large part of the responsibility of the engineer is to perform functional testing of hardware and software creating methodical test reports. The Engineer will be the first line of support for issues in production.
.Hours of Work: Monday - Friday (Apply online only)pm