£26,000 per annum
Permanent opportunity in Wrexham
* A Sales growth bonus scheme
* Early finish on a Friday
* Free Parking
Coordinator to work alongside their Sales and Engineering teams. As Marketing Coordinator you will be working with a leading global supplier promoting products via social media, company websites, publications and trade shows.
* Design and production of all marketing material to include, copywriting, magazine adverts, company brochures, letters, emails and websites.
* Writing and proofreading creative copy.
* Social media promotions.
* Management and editing of the Company's WordPress Website (SEO, Search Console and Google analytics knowledge preferable).
* Organising trade shows and events.
* Networking and attending meetings with both suppliers and customers to build strong working relationships both face to face and over the telephone.
The successfully appointed Marketing Coordinator will have the following skills and abilities:
* Degree in Marketing would be an advantage as would CIM qualification.
* Previous experience in a similar role
* Strong project management/organisational skills.
* Strong copywriting skills and the ability to communicate at all levels.
* Computer proficient, with experience of using and updating websites, CRM systems and social media sites as well as Adobe suite programmes (Photoshop & InDesign Desirable)
* Excellent command of written English with copy accuracy.
Additional skills/job titles: Marketing Assistant, Marketing Manager, Marketing Executive, Social Media Executive.
The business is a successful, growing manufacturing business who provide engineering product solutions to a wide range of industries, both UK and export. The growth of the business has been based on the quality of its product and ability to provide expert customer service. This appointment is a key part of that ongoing strategy. If you are looking to play a major role in an expanding business then this is the role for you.
This vacancy is advertised by Travail Employment Group who are acting as an Employment Agency.
Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position