My client are hiring for a Disputes Solicitor to join their team based in Belfast.
* Conducting document review, due diligence or other practice area-specific fee-earning work (there will be target average daily chargeable hours).
* Conducting claims management for major corporate entities.
* Conducting case assessments in respect of claims arising out of Group Litigation Orders and Remediation schemes.
* Undertake Quality Control and provide constructive feedback to reviewers to ensure that output is consistent with HSF quality standards.
* On appropriate projects, as required, working directly with other HSF practice groups in our global network to deliver high quality support to clients and HSF legal teams.
* On appropriate projects, as required, supervising Trainees or Legal Analysts in relation to individual matters, dealing with complex legal matters or generally as directed by Senior Solicitors, Managers or Senior Managers of the Disputes practice group.
* Maintaining an up-to-date knowledge of areas of law relevant to the practice.
* Ensuring compliance with financial disciplines on matters (e.g. daily time recording).
* Providing any other assistance to the business on client matters and related tasks as required.
* Qualified solicitor or barrister in England and Wales or Northern Ireland, but Republic of Ireland or other common law jurisdictions will be considered. (If not qualified in England and Wales then willing to complete process to requalify as such, if required)
* 1+ years' PQE working in commercial litigation OR 1+ years' PQE gained working within personal injury, with experience in assessing recoverability and quantum in complex personal injury cases.
* Experience working in a commercial legal environment, ideally a private practice law firm.
* Experience of successfully managing others, including direct reports
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear IT Recruitment.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful