Up to £26,701.80 | 22.5 Hours - Days | Critical Care Experience Essential
A leading Nottinghamshire hospital currently has an opportunity for an experienced Pharmacist with current Critical Care experience to join their recently expanded Critical Care Team on a permanent basis.
Details of this Clinical Pharmacist role and what the hospital is offering:
* A permanent contract to work 22.5 hours per week on flexible weekday day shifts, with some scope to increase hours as the service expands
* Depending on experience, the hospital is offering a competitive annual salary of up to £26,701.80
* A generous annual leave allowance which increases with service length
* Free on-site parking
* A range of training, development and career development opportunities
* Childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes
* Some great retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
* Free uniforms
* A private pension scheme and life assurance
* Staff assistance and support programmes
* A range of programmes to support staff wellbeing, including company sick pay and private healthcare schemes
You will work as the sole Critical Care Pharmacist on site and will play a key role in caring for Level 2 and Level 3 patients in addition to mentoring and training junior pharmacy colleagues to ensure they able to cover in CCU.
Applicants for this Clinical Pharmacist position should meet the following criteria:
* Qualified to MPharm level with Royal Pharmaceutical Society of Great Britain membership (MRPharmS) and GPC registration
* Demonstrate at least 2 years' experience as a CCU Pharmacist, with current Critical Care experience (this is essential for this role)
* Ideally you will be experienced training or mentoring staff
For more information or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Natalie Collis at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation