Our well established and respected global client has a permanent vacancy for an Electrical Software Development Engineer.
Writing software in C for microcontrollers.
Writing software in C#, C++, VB, Python, etc
Software Testing and documentation.
IIoT and Cloud applications and solutions.
Provide technical product support to subsidiaries and customers.
Answering technical questions promptly and accurately.
Reviewing requests for customised products from sales to ensure specification is clear and viable
Organising and providing training courses and presentations for Subsidiaries
• Experience of planning and managing own projects.
• Experience of providing technical leadership to engineers
• Experience of writing technical reports and software documentation.
• Ability to work as part of a multicultural team
• Able to travel to European customers when required
• Excellent spoken and written English
• Must be a good "team player" and able to work in a "results by consensus culture."
5+ years of work experience in at least 2 of the following:
• Writing software in C for microcontrollers
• Writing applications in C#, C++, VB, python, etc
• Writing Docker applications for factory automation
• Factory Automation Cloud Computing and Industrial Internet of Things
• Electrical, Electronics, Software or Electromechanical Engineering degree 2:1 or better preferred.
• Experience of working for a multinational company.
• Experience of working with customers and suppliers.
• Additional language skills.
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application. We will only contact those candidates short-listed for this role. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you wish to apply for further roles please do so. We will retain your details on file and contact you should a suitable vacancy become available