Job Title: Stores person
Hours: 40 hours per week, (Apply online only),
Pay Rate: £25,000 per annum.
start date end date: ASAP - March, 2022
Address: Cockerell Close, Stevenage, Hertfordshire, SG1 2NB
Vacancy ID: 38756
To provide a first class inventory and stores operation, delivering the necessary service level requirements to ensure goods, equipment and product traceability.
• Management of day to day inventory and stock control
• Follow process to ensure safe product storage.
• Follow process to ensure product traceability.
• Control all stock from goods inwards to despatch
• Maintain and control stock levels
• To source material and tooling for all related technical jobs
• To maintain calibration and register of EMCOR equipment
• Processing orders and delivery of spare parts and components.
• Distribution of parts to technicians
• Drive stores performance to meeting key service targets of 100% parts availability and zero stock-out related downtime
• Minimal counter service response time
• Maximise accuracy of database to reduce stock variance and the number of stock adjustment
• Improved clarity of equipment specification to ensure the right parts are in stock and supplied
• Drive excellent inventory management practices to ensure an optimum stock level value
• To load and unload deliveries
• Source, develop and maintain relationship with suppliers and subcontractors
• Improve perception of EMCOR as a business partner
• Excelling in Customer Service
• Reduced down time due to lack of available stock
• Able to be cleared to drive company vehicles
• Must be able to gain and maintain SC clearance
• Previous stores experience
• Front facing customer service skills
• Good level of education
• Engineering knowledge preferred
• Full Driving License
• Computer literate
25 days annual leave
Auto Enrol pension
Company Sick pay