Everyone regardless of age starts on £9.91 per hour
You may be wondering who are SSP? Well, we're one of the best kept secrets in Hospitality and Retail.
You may not know us by name, but you will know us from our brands. We are the leading operator of restaurants, bars, cafes, food courts and retail stores in airports, train stations, motorway service areas and other leisure locations. We cater for everyone too, from part time people to those looking for a career. Come and speak to us.
We have some exciting and ambitious plans here at Euston Station and are looking for Full Time permanent Team Leaders to come and join our team at Upper Crust, Starbucks, Pasty Shop, Delice de France, Burger King and Tortilla! We're looking for a variety of shifts between 5am and 12am including weekends - we are sure you can find something matching your flexibility.
Not only will you receive a competitive and attractive rate of pay, but we are also offering some fantastic incentives:
* For the month of October, you will earn additional £2 per hour more on all hours worked
* An additional £1.50 per hour for shifts worked between midnight and 6am
Due to some responsibilities within the Team Leader role, applicants will need to be 18 years of age or over to perform certain tasks or work on certain shifts. To be successful in this role you will need previous experience of being a team leader or supervisor within a similar environment. If you have a strong retail or hospitality background and you looking to reach the next step in your career we would love to hear from you!
We also offer some amazing benefits:
* Refer a friend scheme - get rewarded with £400 every time you successfully refer a friend
* Award winning training and development with access to apprenticeships
* Build a career with us (did you know! 70% of our General Managers are internal promotions)
* Up to 50% employee discount on a variety of SSP brands and franchises across the UK including M&S, Starbucks, Burger King, Caffe Ritazza, Uppercrust, Millie's Cookies and many more!
* A host of benefits such as discounts from numerous high street and online retailers and service providers; e.g. cinema tickets, travel, healthcare, leisure, shopping vouchers, cycle to work scheme - treat yourself or family members to gift cards from a variety of leading brands
* 28 days holiday pro rata (including Bank Holidays)
* Company Pension Schemes
* Join our share scheme and own a piece of the company
* We are a global company; the opportunities are never ending!
Please note that successful candidates will be required to provide references for the last 5 years and undergo a Criminal Record Check in line with Airport Security Regulations