Adult Community Reablement Team
6 Month Ongoing
We are recruiting for a Registered Manager to take on a 6 month ongoing contract within the Adult Community Reablement team. In post, you will work closely with health and social care partners across an integrated care system and be at the foreground of exciting change and transformation, supporting the service in the support and implementation of the service and support the care workers.
Our community Reablement service delivers a successful short term therapy assessment and care program, that supports our residents to live well in their own homes, reducing their long terms care needs and maximising their health and wellbeing.
Due to the pandemic the service has actively responded and adapted to support people through the implementation of a rapid Discharge to Assess HomeFirst model.
• Accountability for ensuring budget compliance
• Responsible for the regulation and compliance of Care Quality Commission standards • Scheduling of work across all teams
• Development of projects, plans and team events
• Ensure health and safety is adhered to by all Reablement staff
• To be responsible for the health, wellbeing and engagement of the team
• Encourage personal development and maintain high performance.
• Work with partners, agencies and stakeholders to both maintain and develop service provision
• To support with hospital admission avoidance and timely discharge from hospital.
* Prior Experience within Adults Services
* NVQ 4 in care
* Enhanced DBS
Work With Us:
* Transparency at all times
* Candidate referral scheme for friend and family
* Wide range of vacancies across the country, including both temporary and permanent.
If you are interested in the role, feel free to drop the team your CV or call the team for a 'virtual coffee' on (phone number removed)