Agile Delivery Manager (Liverpool)
iKas International are currently working with a market renown Wealth Manager based in Liverpool who seek an Agile Delivery Manager who will work to build agile and lean practices across the organisation. This role will be working on the Client Servicing Portfolio, which is responsible for the delivery of change for the Operations function.
In this role you will be Agile Delivery Manager for multiple scrum teams - coaching the teams in self-management, cross functionality, continuous improvement. You will coach the Teams, Product Owners, and the wider organisation in value delivery - backlog creation, management, and prioritisation - helping to ensure the vision is delivered.
- At least 5+ years' experience working as a delivery manager in an agile environment, preferably in a variety of situations
- Experience of initiating a project, building a team, going through discovery, and getting a service live.
- Knowledge of Azure DevOps, JIRA, Confluence, Kanban, and Scrum
- Knowledge of the software development lifecycle
- Experience of planning agile developments in a form that can be reliably communicated to the wider business, allowing the business to schedule sales, marketing, and customer activity with a degree of confidence
- Certified delivery manager/scrum master practitioner
- Financial Services, Wealth or Investment industry experience
- Financial Operations team experience
- Worked in an environment that has moved from Waterfall to Agile
Your International Talent Provider
iKas International Limited is providing recruitment services for this role. By clicking 'APPLY NOW', you confirm that you understand that any personal data you submit through your application will be used to provide you with our recruitment services. For further detail on how iKas International Limited process your data, please read the iKas Privacy Statement.