"At Profusion we take care of our people so that they can take care of others"
Profusion Group is Australia's largest specialist Executive Search, Permanent, Temporary and Contract Recruitment firm for the Banking and Financial Services sectors with a long-standing reputation for excellence and well-established customer relationships. Formed in 2005, at Profusion we understand that the most important component of a high-performance work environment is people. With deep roots as a collegiate and supportive environment, the executive team have created a performance culture that has been built around consultants focusing on customer interaction, whilst a highly valued corporate support team assist all consultants perform their administrative functions.Role Overview
The Risk and Compliance space is perhaps the fastest growing area of demand from our client base and the broader Financial Services Industry. Whilst many organisations look to save recruitment spend on various sectors, Risk and Compliance is one key space where there is significant appetite to engage agency expertise. The roles can often be at a higher remuneration level and as a result, fee levels are typically higher with scope for both Permanent and contracting based revenue.Responsibilities include:
Skills & Experience
- This is a 360 role, covering both the permanent and temporary market across the whole financial services industry including super, funds management, fintech and banking.
- The incumbent will develop expertise across the full spectrum of roles within Risk & Compliance, including all lines of defence, operational and enterprise risk, internal controls, assurance, etc.
- You will be responsible for assuming effective coverage across an enviable list of clients, ensuring best in market service whilst seeking further expansion where possible.
- You will actively use all tools available to expand both the candidate and client base, maximising the commercial opportunity of the role.
To join us as a Senior Recruitment Consultant, your skills and experience should include:
What's on Offer
- Recruitment experience within Financial Services (open to recruiters from other disciplines but an interest in Risk and Financial Markets is required).
- Unquestionable integrity around delivering on the best interests of both you candidates and clients.
- Excellent client communication and negotiation skills.
- Exceptional time management and organisation skills.
- Ability to recognise urgency, optimise priorities and deliver against tight deadlines.
- High level of self-motivation and ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
- Unlimited Australian Work Rights
At the core of our offering is a deeply experienced leadership group who are happy to support and develop their staff at every opportunity. Excellent corporate support allows the individual to focus on the value add for clients and candidates rather than administration. We have a commitment to productive workplace flexibility and understand that this must be tailored to the individual.
If you believe that you meet the selection criteria and believe that this is the right opportunity for you, then please apply now for an immediate review of your resume or contact Tom Brown on 03 9602 9870.
Connect with me to hear about similar roles not yet advertised https://au.linkedin.com/in/tombrownprofusion