Application Support Manager (Incident Management - 2nd line application support)
iKas International are currently working with a market renown Wealth Manager based in London who seek an Application Support Manager who is a strong team player to run the incident management function. You will look after their 2nd line application support team and drive the right change within the organisation to ensure to fix the root causes that destabilise any production environment of circa 100 applications.
To be successful in this role you will develop the incident management and second line support function to maximise value and service to the firm. You will face off to their business users during incidents, ensuring the right level of communication and timely resolution of production incidents. You will have line management responsibility for the existing 2nd line application support team and the remit to extend the team to ensure it covers all of the 100 applications that our business users rely on. You will also have responsibility for ensuring this is a high performing team.Key skills:
- Solid experience of incident management
- Evidence of setting up and continually improving and running a 2nd line application support team.
- An excellent communicator at all levels
- Proven ability to lead and grow teams / line management experience
- Excellent stakeholder management skills & relationship building skills
- Excellent attention to detail, accurate and timely
- Defining and analysing requirements within user stories
Your International Talent Provider
iKas International Limited is providing recruitment services for this role. By clicking 'APPLY NOW', you confirm that you understand that any personal data you submit through your application will be used to provide you with our recruitment services. For further detail on how iKas International Limited process your data, please read the iKas Privacy Statement.