NEW Freelance / Temp to Perm PR and Communications Manager position
with global and extremely well known media and publishing organisation. You will be focusing on lifestyle, home & interiors.
This is to start ASAP so if you're available and have the required skills/experience, please get in touch to discuss! Day rate:
c.£220/£225 per day. Length:
On-going, potential to go perm if all goes well and this is something you want long term. Overview & key responsibilities:
- Management of consumer and some corporate/internal comms for the organisation.
- Protecting and promoting the business, its brands and services.
- Proactive media relations - responsible for building and managing positive relationships with a broad range of media including trade, national, consumer and entertainment contacts across both traditional and digital platforms with the aim of delivering on message coverage.
- Reactive media relations - managing incoming requests effectively and efficiently in line with the strategy.
- Some crisis comms.
- Managing proactive campaigns to build awareness and understanding of the organisation and its brands.
- Work on corporate profiling.
- Working closely with spokespeople from the company, briefing them where appropriate, and helping to shape their responses to media enquiries.
- Working with key stakeholders internally.
- Identify appropriate PR platforms to support the Strategy.
- Working with the team to monitor, report and evaluate media activity and work with the monitoring agencies.