Magnox is an exciting place to be, and this role is the perfect opportunity for you to be part of our challenging mission - to safely and successfully manage the UK's civil nuclear legacy on behalf of the nation. To deliver our commitment, we need people like you who want to perform at an industry leading standard and be part of a team that continues to develop, innovate and even exceed our greatest achievements.
At Magnox, we understand, and acknowledge the value of an inclusive working environment, and celebrate the diversity this brings to our workplace. Without this approach, we wouldn't be in the position that we are now, being able to safeguard and secure the future of our organisation.Hear from the Hiring Manager...
"EC&I Team Leader is a key role within the wider delivery of maintenance at Oldbury. Therefore, I would like to welcome an individual to my team who can lead the EC&I team to deliver high quality maintenance."Key Deliverables
Qualifications and Experience
- Ensuring team members are SQEP for the task undertaken
- Supervising the team in accordance with site policies and standards
- Reviewing working practices through task observation
- Interfacing with the construction office
- Communicating with stakeholders
- Liaising with Work Planning and Engineering function
- Delivering site priorities and weekly plans
Salary & Benefits:
- Suitably qualified or experienced in an electrical or instrumentation discipline
- Working knowledge of site electrical or instrumentation systems
- Experience of team leadership
- Salary Range: £35,350 - £41,051
- 25 days (equivalent) annual leave - option to buy or sell up to 5 days each year
- Participation in Company Bonus Scheme
- Up to 13.5% employer pension contribution depending on individual contribution amount
- Access to training and development through the company performance management arrangements, supporting you in maintaining your personal Continuous Professional Development
Please be aware this role holder requires clearance, or the ability to obtain said clearance
We value the unique differences that each of our colleagues bring to work every day and are committed to creating an environment where everyone feels respected, included, and able to perform at their best.
At Magnox we are committed to creating a workplace that is diverse and inclusive, we therefore particularly welcome applications from Women, Black, Asian and Ethnic Minorities, LGBT+ and candidates with a disability as they are all underrepresented in our workforce.
We are happy to talk flexible working where possible.
IF applying for this role via email, please use the following reference: OLD03099
The application process for this position will close at 23:59 on October 22nd 2021