A top London-based Asset Management company is looking for an experience Business Change Asset Management Project Manager, to work in the Business Change team.
The Business Change team are a community of project managers who are valued for their change expertise, and in particular their ability to develop and manage strong relationships across the business. Service is at the core of everything the Business Change team do, so collaboration and communication is essential to delivering against a diverse set of business needs. The change projects we lead encompass a mixture of regulatory required change and discretionary business sponsored change
In fact, there are 2 very similar positions across 2 companies - one is a 12-month FTC and one is perm. The intention is for the FTC to turn perm after the 12 months is up.
Example projects could include:
- Project managing the implementation of new tools to support and enhance the operational activity of the Finance and Compliance functions.
- Project management of changes in the Prudential regime (ICAAP reporting).
- Project management of sustainability regulatory change initiatives, initially including the management of changes related to SFDR and EU Taxonomy.
Clarifying and documenting the scope of change initiatives, which may include elements of business analysis (all Change Managers operate as both Project Managers and Business Analysts for their respective projects)
Implementing project management processes and governance
Individual management and delivery of any workstreams
Building strong relationships with senior project sponsors and stakeholders across the business to facilitate successful project delivery of key workstreams
Stakeholder engagement and workshop facilitation for general BA duties; potentially including process modelling, gap analysis, requirements gathering, supporting the resolution of issues where necessary etc.Required:
- Strong Project Management / Programme Management experience
- Asset Management experience
- Strong Business Change experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - must be able to communicate fluently in English both verbally and in writing.
- Experience in the Funds/Product space