Are you looking for a new opportunity within a not-for-profit organisation with a supportive culture? Are you a well-versed Financial Accountant with experience of managing a small team? Are you available at short notice? If so, read on...
Robertson Bell are enthused to be working with a large not-for-profit organisation to recruit an interim Accountant for a 3-4 month period.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing the organisations cashflow, including oversight of the purchase and sales ledgers
- Aiding with the statutory reporting process for the organisation
- Managing the year-end accounts
This interim Accountant role will include hybrid working, with 4 days from the office and 1 day working from home. This role will be based in Yorkshire and offers a fantastic opportunity to join a not-for-profit organisation doing work that matters greatly to the lives of multiple individuals.
The successful candidate will:
- Have financial accounting experience, ideally with management responsibilities
- Have a full ACCA, ACA, CIMA or equivalent accounting qualification
- Have experience of year-end and statutory reporting
For more information on this brilliant opportunity, please do not hesitate to apply, as applications will close early!