"No one is more cherished in this world than someone who lightens the burden of another." Joseph Addison.
We are delighted to be working with an established firm that is looking to recruit an Assistant Accountant into its team based in Bristol. Specialists in providing sound advice to businesses across the country, this growing company offers an attractive benefits package along with a friendly and inclusive culture.
You will work as part of a dedicated team, working closely with, and supporting more experienced members of the team, and assisting in the timely delivery of services to clients. You will carry out various accounting tasks for their respective projects, including more complex accounting areas with support from the Senior.
- Posting of purchase invoices and payments into various accounting systems
- Preparation of monthly deliverables including payroll, management reporting and payment files
- Working as part of a team to assist senior team members to ensure deliverables are met and exceptional client service is provided
- Client facing role with direct interaction
- Be an active participant in standardising processes and looking for process efficiencies wherever possible
- Maintain high standards of quality and appropriate attitude to risk at every stage of the project
- Dealing with multiple deadlines and prioritisation of tasks to ensure strict reporting KPIs are met
What you will need to be great for this role:
- Three A levels grade A* to C (excluding general studies and extended projects)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Word and Excel
- Ability to think on your feet
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Attention to detail and ability to identify and solve issues
- Good communication skills
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more, please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.