Data Manager required for this beautiful Secondary School in Hounslow!
Are you a hard-working and highly-skilled professional seeking a Data Manager role in West London?
The role will involve a hands on approach to management and maintenance of the school's data and assessment systems. The successful candidate will share the school's vision and the belief that all young people can achieve at high levels. The ideal candidate will have proven skills in being able to manage data successfully to support and improve teaching and learning. They should be someone who is highly skilled at manipulating and analysing data on Microsoft Excel and will have experience of working in a school environment with knowledge of School Management Information Systems and other school packages. Person Specification - Data Manager
Job Details - Data Manager
- Qualified to degree level and above.
- Experience of working with and manipulating data.
- Excellent communication & organisational skills.
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail.
- Experience working in a school environment.
- Experience using databases to manage information.
- Ability to break down learning and plan activities.
- To work with the Assessment Lead to provide all data analysis and produce in-depth, relevant, and user-friendly reports to enable staff and governors to monitor and track pupil achievement throughout the school.
- Co-ordination and completion of statistical examination, assessment & government returns.
- Salary: £30,000 - £40,000
- Contract: Permanent
- Create and oversee the maintenance of the assessment database and ensure that assessment data held on pupils is accurate and complete
- Manage all data analysis and produce in-depth, relevant and user-friendly reports to enable staff and governors to monitor and track pupil achievement throughout
- Create up a bank of reports as required which can be used and accessed when needed by staff.
- Set up and maintain subject specific mark sheets in line with school policy
- Ensure and manage the smooth transition from one academic year to the next with all sections of our MIS
- Ensure that census returns, attendance reports and other school data returns are accurate and submitted ahead of deadlines.
- Organise all arrangements for all public examinations (e.g. GCSE, BTEC and A Level and Oxbridge examinations) and internal examinations. This includes, but is not limited to, the management of timetables, making examination entries, organisation of accommodation, invigilation arrangements and liaising with staff, students and parents over arrangements as required.
If you consider yourself to be an adaptable, versatile individual who can fufill this Data Manager to a high standard, then we would love to hear from you! Apply for this Tutor role in Data Manager today by sending your CV to Charlie Demmel at Ribbons & Reeves.
Ribbons & Reeves are London's leading Education Recruiter. We specialise in helping educators of all level's secure long-term and permanent roles, such as this Data Manager role. For other roles like this, check out our website, search 'Ribbons & Reeves'.
We look forward to working with you!
Data Manager | Hounslow