Maths Academic Mentor - Westminster, London
Would you excel in a Maths Mentor role where you are required to help students to 'catch-up' with topics that they would have missed out on last year?
Can you confidently breakdown complicated Maths concepts so that they are easier to understand?
Are you considering a future career as a Maths Teacher but want to gain additional classroom experience first and foremost?
If so, this Maths Academic Mentor role is the one for you!Maths Academic Mentor
- Secondary School based in Westminster, London
- Supporting KS3 and KS4 students (up to GCSE)
- c. £18,000, pro rata, paid weekly on a PAYE basis
- Delivering 1:1 and small-group Maths tutoring sessions
- Interviews available ASAP
- Role will run until July 2022 in the first instance
- Full-time position, Monday - Friday, 8.30am - 4pm
- Opportunities to progress onto ITT from September 2022
To be considered for this Maths Academic Mentor role you will need to be a highly academic Maths Graduate with a 2:1 or First-Class degree from a top UK University. You will also need to demonstrate an excellent track record of attainment in your GCSE and A-Levels.
Alongside fantastic academics, you will need to be able to show you are passionate about Maths and have the ability to pass this enthusiasm on to the students you are working with. You will have a patient and encouraging nature, an adaptable and creative mindset and the determination to make a positive impact on the lives of others.
Apply for this Maths Academic Mentor role today by sending your CV to Charlie Demmel at Ribbons & Reeves.
Ribbons & Reeves are London's leading Education Recruiter. We specialise in helping educators of all level's secure long-term and permanent roles, such as this Maths Academic Mentor role. For other roles like this, check out our website, search 'Ribbons & Reeves'.Maths Academic Mentor | Westminster