Our client is one of the fastest growing retailers in the UK, opening around 50 stores year per year. As well as winning multiple prestigious awards, this company has been recognised as a leading employer and offers great opportunities for further progression within the retail industry.
Assisting the Store Manager, you will be responsible for helping to manage the whole of the store effectively. You will be leading your team to drive sales whilst remaining committed to focusing on this brand's passion for quality and service. You will need to be adaptable, be able to plan, prioritise and relish the tangible results that contribute towards your own success and the overall success of the retail store. High performers within this brand are developed to become a Store Manager of the future in this rapidly expanding business, as they want to recruit talent as potential for their future success.
In return, our client will be able to offer you a great starting salary, with plenty of opportunities to progress further within the brand. High performers within this brand are developed to become Store Managers of the future in this rapidly expanding business, as they want to recruit talent with potential to develop for their future success.THE ROLE - KEY RESPONSIBILIIES
- Managing, coaching and developing a team to achieve outstanding results
- Be an ambassador for your store, creating a welcoming atmosphere for customers
- Ensures all process and procedures are adhered to and all compliance is managed professionally
- Set and implement goals and tasks to ensure the team are best placed to deliver an effective service, stock management and customer flow
- Plan and prioritise key tasks and ensure the team are trained to complete all tasks and duties in this high paced retail business
- Ensure the team provides responsive, efficient and friendly customer service
- Completing regular performance reviews and identifying training and development need
- Recruiting, training, coaching and developing a retail team of up to 60 staff
- Delivering exceptional sales, stock and service results through excellent execution of a clear defined operating plan
- Set standards of excellent service, consistently be a role model for your team with your inspiring and motivational leadership
- Inspire and motivate your retail team to deliver excellence in all they do
- To deliver operational priorities and maximise sales through ensuring that the customer proposition is delivered in store
- Direct the team to ensure tasks are completed efficiently and within deadlines
- Deliver a high energy, motivated team who are passionate about going the extra mile
- Ability to plan and prioritise and has high commitment to business excellence
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Dundee, Lunanhead, Letham, Frockheim, Forfar, Brechin, St Cyrus, Inverbervie, Pathead, Kinnaber, TaycockKEY WORDS: Retail, Management, Manager, Team Management, Assistant Manager, Food Retail, Service, Team Leader, Department Manager, Section Leader, Deputy Manager, Duty Manager, Hospitality, Leisure, Shift Leader, SupervisorABOUT US
- You will have a positive attitude, be energetic and love the excitement of working in a high performance, volume retailer
- Experience of working in a retail environment is essential, preferably within a high volume, fast paced business
- A pro-active, solution focused individual who has natural charisma and presence when leading a team
- Be a strong communicator, who could work at pace and make clear decisions
- Have a keen desire to learn and develop with a "genuine" passion for high retail standards
- Have the ability to approach problems confidently and resolve them with clear direction, being effective at all times
This role is being handled by McCarthy Recruitment, an award winning behavioural leadership recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. McCarthy is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with, our difference is our commitment to providing a professional and personalised recruitment service of the highest quality.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
If you wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict processing of your data please contact us at the office and we will respond to your query.
Apply for this role now or find us online at: