ICT Support Engineer
Support Engineer, ICT Support, Microsoft, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2019, SCCM, Active Directory, Office 365, Apple OS, Google Chrome, Wireless, Backup, MECM, Apple Devices, Enhanced DBS
A DBS Cleared 2nd line/IT Support Engineer is required by our IT MSP client based onsite with an end client supporting a school for an initial 3-month contract.
Winchester - Inside IR35
£160 - £185 per day
3 Month Contract
Immediate start required - Please note a Valid Enhanced DBS is required for this role.
The ICT Support Engineer will be based at one site, however, may occasionally be required to travel to attend team meetings and provide additional support at other local sites. The role is focused on providing broad 1st/ 2nd line technical problem solving/network management as well as building strong relationships with the school leadership and teaching staff and ensuring contractual compliance against KPI's and SLAs.
In addition to technical, the ICT Support Engineer will provide advice and coaching to ensure others feel confident and comfortable using the technology resources available.
Key Skills and Requirements
* Experienced using Microsoft Office tools, Windows Server and SCCM
* Strong multitasking and problem-solving abilities. Excellent communication, customer handling and inter-personal skills, via phone, face to face and other remote access methods.
* Strong planning, organising and prioritising abilities. Customer focused. Flexible to cope with change, be proactive and adapt quickly to a developing type of service delivery
* Experience of problem solving within a technical environment
* Ability to work your way around a problem, finding a solution where others fail.
* An engaging personality that easily builds relationships and instils confidence
* Experience using Active Directory
* Google and Apple Operating System Experience is desirable however not essential.
In the first instance please submit your CV