Solar Asset Manager required for an established renewable energy developer's Edinburgh office.
Reporting to the Asset Management Team Leader, you would be responsible for supporting the Asset Management (AM) team in carrying out safe and efficient management of operational renewable projects. You would make sure work is completed in accordance with quality, budgetary and timeline requirements. You would also identify further opportunities to improve procedure and operating manuals.
Experience as a technical asset manager in solar portfolio and knowledge of HV SSoW and coordinating HV works would be beneficial.
Salary bracket: 30k-40k negotiable, depending on experience.
The duties of the role include:
- Daily monitoring of operational sites 3x per day to address faults and update clients
- Pull technical data from performance monitoring platforms to perform data analysis, reporting and fault finding
- The provision of technical insight into resolving faults and maintenance works
- Involvement in senior discussions in the form of negotiations and operational issues for clients, subcontractors and third parties
- Site visits
- Assist line manager by carrying out fault investigation
- The completion and maintenance of registers for third parties providing project maintenance
- Review operational issue maintenance works to ensure compliance with health and safety and provide feedback
- Assist with the management of active operational contracts, issues and finances
- Carry out monthly/quarterly performance and site visit reports
- Comply with health and safety procedures
- Ensure safe working practices on projects
- Assist with the maintenance of active project consents such as planning, grid, environmental, FiT/ROC/RHI accreditation.
- Carrying out appropriate training as required
- 80% of time spent on billable work using client's tracking software
- Degree in technical discipline
- Comfortable using Microsoft Office
- Health and Safety Training (IOSH)
If you'd like to find out more, contact Fergus at Cathcart Energy and apply with your latest CV.