0.6 (3 days) Part Time (flexibility on days)
Required from November 2021
The Governing Body of St Joseph's Catholic Primary School is seeking to appoint a highly motivated and enthusiastic professional who will work in partnership with our Headteacher to contribute significantly to the further development of the School.
We are looking for:
• An ambitious and dedicated officer ideally from an educational setting
• A true professional with excellent knowledge of finance and management systems
• A hardworking, organised, efficient, flexible and creative team player with drive and ambition
• A confident user of information technology, with excellent communication skills
• Dedicated to children coming first and committed to their own continued development
We will offer you:
• Enthusiastic, supportive and forward thinking staff team that strives to fulfil its Mission Statement
• Motivated and friendly children who are excited about learning and empowered to do their best
• Inclusive and diverse school community set in a fantastic central London location
• High quality professional development opportunities tailored to individual needs
• Supportive governors and parent
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. To arrange a visit please contact Mrs Hellwig at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply please download the documents including the Application Form from the Wandsworth Council website which can be found via the 'visit website' button at the top of this page.
Completed Application Forms to be returned by email to: email@example.com
Submission date: Monday 11th October 2021
Shortlisting date: Tuesday 12th October 2021
Interview date: Thursday 14th October 2021
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be subject to satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS clearance.
St Joseph's Catholic Primary School
90 Oakhill Road
020 8874 1888