An established Asset Manager based in central London
The key responsibilities are the following.•Setup new starters - set up all user account and computer profile. Carry out a face-to-face walk through with the new starters in the London, Farnham and Berlin office.
• Setup and Configure all new devices and computers, following documentation and the build process.
• Decommission user accounts, ensuing all data is managed per the ticket request and decommissioning process.
• Support tickets across the estate (in a timely manner with SLAs and priorities):
Respond to all support tickets.
Resolve 1st line support calls
Escalate tickets that cannot be resolved
Update tickets with detailed information and follow the process within Service Desk
Assist and work with colleagues to help resolve all support tickets
• Act as one of the primary contacts on site for the London, Farnham and Berlin office, taking ownership and resolving tickets that require a physical presence.
• Keep asset management system up-to-date, Asset all new equipment as well as carrying out periodic stock take of equipment on site.
• Support on-site AV equipment throughout the office and in meeting rooms, ensuring the equipment is always functional and ready to use and resolve any issue.
• Assist in the process of order all new equipment.
• Ensure devices are up-to-date - software, Antivirus, OS patches/releases
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will need to have the following.• Experience supporting users face to face and remotely
• Experience supporting AV Equipment and Meeting rooms, ideally Polycom Video conferencing
• Office 365 Portal Administration - (Account creation and User management)
• Experience using a ticketing system
• Experience of using an asset management system.
• Experience in support hardware, laptops, printers, iPhone, TV's and AV equipment, including memory updates and hard disk replacements.
• Strong expertise and knowledge of MS Office Suite.
• Have excellent time management, be able to prioritise work.
• Promote positive engagement of all staff.
• Calm under pressure with a positive, resourceful, and cheerful outlook.
What's on Offer
An ongoing contract (inside IR35) paying a daily rate of £150-£170 a day.
Hybrid working model
Quote job ref