£20 - £30 per hourFull Time -
12-month fixed term contract
Our client is looking for a Digital Manager for an exciting new opportunity has arisen to join the expanding team on the fast-growing brand. We are looking for a driven candidate with proven digital experience for this high-profile role. The Digital Manager will lead the continued digital transformation and delivery for the brand in UK & Ireland with a consumer/ user first mindset.Responsibilities
- Managing consumer value exchanges as part of a multi-functional team to increase consumer utility, traffic, and conversion.
- Contribute to the development of a brand engagement platform which unifies and expands existing value exchanges and audiences into one holistic eco system that delivers increased consumer participation and conversion.
- Working in partnership with the Content & Media Manager to manage and execute the annual Content Plan so that the right content is available for all owned channels to achieve "owned" objectives
- Leading the CRM strategy and plans that delivers ongoing consumer experiences to various audiences to meet engagement targets
- Creating consumer & data led website innovations and maintenance in both UX and content and ensure priorities are briefed and resourced through the monthly Innovation Funnel process.
- Hands-on CMS (Content Management System) use to update content on the website in agile manner.
- Implementation of copy and image changes on the website and CRM using the Site Core Content Management system
- Lead the Search (SEO and PPC) strategy and plans, working with specialist Search agency, and in partnership with wider brand team
- Lead data strategy for partnership with UK Digital Lead, that maximizes value from existing, audiences, helps shape ID resolution technologies and tests ready for cookieless future
- Demonstrated consumer first thinking and acting insight led approach with test & learn mindset
- Creative thinker: problem solving, and innovation focused, in order to build stronger consumers relationships with the brand
- Knowledge and experience of holistic consumer journeys across paid/ earned/ owned and shared touch points, and what role owned channels can play
- Ability to both think and act strategically and map digital experiences - as well as willingness to learn new systems and execute website changes
- Strong analytical skills to source, interpret and use data for insights and action
- Good presentation and influencing skills including with senior stakeholders and ability to communicate clearly in English
- Strong project management skills to deliver a variety of complex projects on time and budget
- A proven track record of making things happen and delivering business results in current / previous roles, with experience in digital execution
- Experience in using Content Management Systems such as Sitecore, analytics tool such as Google Analytics and Search Console, and CRM systems such as salesforce.com desirable
- Experience in copywriting that engages consumers and adopts the Brand Voice desirable
For more information, please contact Chloe McCausland at Clearline Recruitment