Sales Account Manager - Aberdeen (Field Based) - Salary £22,000 - 25,000p/a + OTEAre you an experienced account manager looking for a new challenge? Do you want to join an established company throughout a period of exciting growth? Do you enjoy speaking to new and existing customers daily?
We are looking to speak to experienced account managers based in Aberdeen, for an exclusive opportunity within a pest control business. For this position we are looking for a motivated and driven individual to join a great company who are well established within their field. You will be responsible for chasing leads as well as managing your own portfolio of clients daily, providing excellent service at all times.
This position will offer you a challenging work environment, with opportunities to learn and develop further. An element of this role will be field-based and you will be responsible for developing new business within your given geographical field. This is a full-time, permanent opportunity with a competitive basic salary available and generous OTE. Are you who we are looking for?
What is a typical day like?
- You have experience within an account management position (pest control experience is desired but not essential)
- You have experience growing a customer base via cold-calling, prospecting and networking
- You are a confident communication, both written and orally
- You have experience within a customer focussed environment, providing excellent service at all times
- You are motivated and driven with a 'can do attitude'
- You have knowledge and experience of field sales work
- You enjoy working as part of a small, successful team
Interested? If so, please forward your CV to Chivonne Gray ASAP using the link below!
- Handling all inbound leads, making outbound sales calls when required
- Promoting all available products and services to new customers, whilst upselling to existing customers daily
- Managing time and diary to optimise all opportunities and hit set targets
- Building and maintaining key customer and client relationships
- Completing all general administrative duties daily
- Working well individually and within a wider team environment
- Developing personal knowledge and industry experience daily
- Providing excellent customer service, whilst handling any complaints in a professional manner
HRC Recruitment acts both as a Employment Business and Employment Agency.