What we are looking for
We are looking for an experienced, highly motivated and enthusiastic Account Manager to join our wonderful growing corporate communications team in London. Come and join a team working on some of the world's best-known, best loved blue-chip clients. You will be working on a range of exciting, challenging and engaging assignments.A bit about us
We are Landmark, a dynamic international public affairs and corporate communications consultancy, with a wide range of global blue-chip FMCG clients and trade associations. Our fast-growing team brings together a diverse, and motivated team of experienced consultants, who deliver a highly professional service from our offices in London, Brussels and New York. Why us
What we are asking for in return
- We are a dynamic, fun and motivated team
- We work on a range of interesting corporate communications assignments
- Enjoy our non-hierarchical, friendly working environment
- Expand your skills, we provide ongoing skills training, as part of our employee development programme
- We offer a competitive remuneration and benefits package, including ongoing training, gym membership, and generous holiday entitlement
- Strong corporate communications client experience
- Outstanding communication skills with proven media relations and social media engagement experience
- Excellent writing skills
- Superior planning and organisational skills
- Knowledge, interest and basic understanding of European and International Public Affairs
- International or European corporate communications experience, and a second language (ideally French) would be beneficial, but not essential
- Knowledge of tech driven communications tools (e.g., media database, distribution, social engagement, evaluation etc.)
Deadline for applications is 14th October 2021.
If you feel you have what it takes to join our fast-growing team, please submit your CV and covering letter.
Please note that you must be eligible to work with the UK and the location for this role is working in London/working from home, in light of current Covid-19 restrictions.