MSK Outpatient Physiotherapist | Physiotherapy | Farnham | Full time | 12-month Fixed term contract.
At Spire Clare Park Hospital an exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and experienced Physiotherapist to join our committed Musculoskeletal Outpatient team. This is an ideal opportunity for physiotherapists seeking to develop both their clinical and leadership skills. This is a 12-month fixed-term contract working 37.5 hours per week.
Spire Clare Park is an elective hospital situated in Farnham that has recently been rated as good by the CQC. We offer a range of surgical specialties which includes; Orthopaedics, General Surgery, Cosmetics, Urology, Dermatology and ENT. Our on-site facilities include three operating theatres (two with laminar flow), two wards with 34 registered beds (used flexibly for inpatients and day care) and a three bedded enhanced recovery unit.Duties and responsibilities:
Who we're looking for:
- To work as a senior physiotherapist providing a high quality, responsive outpatient physiotherapy service for pre-operative patients
- The role would also include some inpatients but will predominantly Outpatients
- To undertake all aspects of clinical duties as an autonomous practitioner
- To provide a high standard of physiotherapy assessment, treatment, and caseload management
- Be HCPC registered - your pin should not have any restrictions or conditions
- Have a minimum of 2 years MSK outpatient experience.
- Strong communication skills
- Car driver is essential as travelling between sites is required.
- Able to commit to working fulltime on a FTC for 12 months
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- 'Spire for you' reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Spirehealthcare1@cielotalent.com For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications