My client is the leading Fintech in providing working capital finance solutions for the global economy.Job Description
Key responsibilities for the position include:
The Successful Applicant
- Selling the value proposition to EMEA corporates, sponsors and introducers
- Specifically targeting the sub IG corporate space with high receivables balances
- Lead generation
- Marketing and product development support
- End to end transaction management
- Preparing presentation materials
What's on Offer
- 5+ years working experience in debt or working capital advisory or bank environment in a customer facing role. Ideally with experience advising / selling to private equity sponsors.
- Ability to prioritise efforts and tasks, diagnose problems and handle various transactions / tasks simultaneously. Capable of working in a highly dynamic environment to meet tight deadlines.
- Exceptional Microsoft Office skills (in particular PowerPoint and Excel)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with an ability to engage and convince internal and external stakeholders.
- A second European language would be beneficial
The role is paying a more than competitive compensation package.
Quote job ref
+44 20 7645 1453