A revolutionary fin-tech providing open banking services that have gone from strength to strength. They currently employ circa 500 people and have further ambitious growth plans.Job Description
The role of the Head of Capital Markets will require the successful candidate to raise capital / establish lines of credit for the business to provide " Credit as a service" to its Corporate client base.
You will also have responsibility for:
The Successful Applicant
- Structuring and execution of Credit transactions for both our UK and wider European operations, dealing with multiple jurisdictions
- Ongoing maintenance of investor relationship with debt investors, including sourcing of new institutional accounts to broaden funding sources
- Leading commercial negotiations from initial pitch to final documentation
- Be an integral link of the funding negotiations to internal stakeholders such as risk, ops, product and legal
- Manage the timely delivery of various funding projects in collaboration with our wider finance/treasury teams
- Perform securitisation type credit analysis and cash flow modelling
- Operationalising and managing the implementation of transactions
Have a proven track record in capital raising and strong investor network, in order to secure the relevant credit lines required.
Be able to work with senior stakeholders at board level to strategize and plan how to grow the business most effectively as well as be hands on in the structuring and execution of the transactions.
The ideal candidate will come from an international Investment Bank with a strong Credit network, who is looking for an opportunity to be instrumental in the development of an impressive and growth based fin-tech.What's on Offer
- Salary DOE + competitive bonus and equity in the business
- Wider benefits, pension, holiday allowance, private medical
- Centrally located offices in the City near major transport links
- Flexible/ Dynamic working arrangements promoted
Quote job ref
+44 207 776 5954