With almost 800 pharmacies across the UK, we provide expert health and well being to customers in the communities
we serve and what brings us together all is our passion to help people.Our pharmacy teams are the face of our business if you join one of our teams you'll play an important role
in building the best prescription experience in the UK.This is a new partnership and will become a flagship store and this is your chance to be a core member and driver of this partnershipJob Description
You will provide expert clinical advice to customers.
You will lead by example, maintaining professional standards while being approachable and helpful to colleagues and customers alike.This is a unique non-dispensing role which will allow you to be more involved with our customers and directly help those who need it!
You will be an effective leader and manager, with drive and ambition to ensure your pharmacy meets business targets.
You will be a strong clinical role model
You will be involved in supporting our Community Pharmacies within the area
You will be good at building strong working relationships with colleagues and health care professionalsThe Successful Applicant
Supporting the management of one of our modern Pharmacies, you'll apply your pharmacy and customer focus, and passion for patient care through services, to motivate your team to be the best they can be.
You will need:
What's on Offer
- A Mpharm Degree
- Membership of the General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC)
- Pharmacists will have to complete a DBS check prior to commencement of employment.
- Willing to learn, implement and role out change
- Solid package and Benefits
- A career with clear progression
- Team environment - with established experienced team
- recognition and reward
- GPhC fees paid
- Employee discount scheme
- Perks, giving you discounts at hundreds of online and high street retailers
- Travel loans
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Assurance
- Continuous career progression and development
Quote job ref
+44 121 634 6973