My Financial Services client is a tier one bank that has offices in London.Job Description
My London based Financial Services client is looking for a Data QA Lead to engage in the following:
The Successful Applicant
- Project analysis artefacts and proficiency in assessing the appropriateness of the data sources used as the basis for deriving an in-scope client population
- Expert knowledge in assessing the appropriateness and application of the filters applied to the source data to derive the in-scope client population, with reference to key project artefacts (such as steering committee and working group papers), population derivation documents and associated waterfalls
- Creating detailed written advanced quality assurance reports judging the work performed and overall conclusions as required by the Portfolio.
- It will be necessary for the role holder to have strong communication skills as they will need to understand complex technical concepts specific to each project communicating written deliverables and influencing a range of key stakeholders up to Managing Director level on the outcome of their QA Testing.
- The role holder will need to be able to confidently demonstrate exceptional knowledge to challenge views that contradict outcomes from Project Directors and crucial teams in the business.
To be considered for the Data QA Lead role at my client's site in London, the candidate must present evidence of the following:Technical
- Experience of working with data, including database management (SQL, SAS, OLAP or similar)
- Experience of using data analytics products, such as ACL, Tableau
- Excellent understanding of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, SQL
- SQL: Ability to understand and create complex DML and DDL statements
- Remediation Experience required
- Working with data warehouses in financial institutions (Data Warehousing, Data Mart, OLTP and ODS).
- Working knowledge of a complex Financial Services environment and correlation between clients and the front to back office processes in use.
- Experienced with gathering requirements, data analysis, and demonstrating solutions.
- Strong documentation experience.
- Able to contribute quickly and effectively at any stage of a project; facilitating developing and delivering solutions to business challenges using best practice and logical reasoning
- Established track record in the Banking Industry and Investment Banking environment desirable.
- Experience of working with Business and Corporate Banking products and working with data warehouses in financial institutions (Data Warehousing, Data Mart, OLTP and ODS).
- Experience of working with Business and Corporate Banking products.
What's on Offer
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to influence others
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Good time management/works estimation
- Ability to handle change in a dynamic environment
- Detail orientated
- Ability to work alone and solve complex problems, overcome issues using own initiative whilst keeping management updated
- Positive attitude and the ability to work under pressure
- Credibility to work across all levels, including management and cross functional teams
- Ability to prioritise and adhere to deadlines
- Results and deadline oriented
Opportunity for hybrid working.
Receive between £500-524 per day PAYE.
Minimum 6 month contract.
Quote job ref
+44 207 269 6252