Events & Partnerships Manager
We are looking for an outgoing and confident Events & Partnerships Manager to join our award winning edtech company. now>press>play is one of the most exciting and ambitious social enterprises in the edtech sector. We have developed a new way of learning that engages children through movement, imagination and emotion. Our mission is to make the curriculum accessible for all children, regardless of background or academic ability.Main Responsibilities
- Develop, own, manage and deliver the entire events and partnerships strategy collaborating closely with Sales, to grow the company's brand awareness through customer retention and by generating new leads/sales
- Includes maximising current relationships and identifying new opportunities
- Manage all relationships with partnered businesses/organisations and industry stakeholders to grow the company's profile and deliver all partnership activity
- Attend/host internal and external events, physical and digital, where required
- Coordinate all events and partnership activity across several in-house teams, especially colleagues in sales and marketing (ie linking to social/content campaigns)
- Manage all events and partnership work delivered via external suppliers, as well as negotiate to ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget
Candidates should be able to demonstrate experience of:Essential
- Evidence of being a people person with a customer oriented approach - gets and loves engaging with audiences on the ground (ie physical events) as well as digital channels in an informed and considered way
- 2+ years of experience in hands-on events management and/or production
- Knowledge of setting up and running digital events and/or live streams (i.e. webinars on Zoom)
- Experience managing relationships with third party organisations/businesses
- Training or qualifications in events, marketing and/or communications
- Experience of event and partnership management within the education sector
- Use of CRM databases and the ability to analyse data to inform decisions
- Basic design skills - skills using software such as Canva, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and/or video editing tools
We believe in the power of diversity in all its forms. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and communities, in particular those that are currently under represented in our team. This includes, but is not limited to, Black, Asian and other minority ethnic candidates and candidates with a disability.
Early applications are encouraged. The final deadline for applications is 9am on 1st November 2021.
To apply for this post, please download the application form via the attachment below (it contains the full job description) and send it by email via the button below. We will not be accepting CVs and covering letters.
We look forward to receiving your application!