An exciting opportunity within the global division at Jo Malone London. An instrumental role responsible for furthering Integrated Marking Communications and supporting the business to deliver strategic and measurable consumer marketing plans globally.
The Consumer Marketing Manager will, in conjunction with key partners within the Consumer Marketing team (Social, Paid Media, Marketing Strategy, Sustainability & Collaborations), as well as broader teams (Content & Comms, Product Marketing, Online, Retail Experience, CRM & Omnichannel), deliver brilliant results in impactful, measurable consumer marketing plans. They will work closely with teams from initial briefing to campaign execution by regions & local market affiliates. The candidate will dually report in to two Global Consumer Marketing Directors who have divided regional & marketing programme coverage.
This role is responsible for supporting post campaign analysis for main programmes from a global consumer marketing POV, utilising affiliate & regional learnings. They will also manage ad-hoc content projects from a marketing standpoint, ensuring that all departments request relevant assets for their individual needs.
The candidate will work directly with the International Marketing team to ensure global & regional requests are met. They will ensure that all go-to-market consumer marketing elements are delivered. The candidate will also support on the Global Social Impact strategy as the programme rolls out globally. This will require a passion for social impact and the Jo Malone London mission to Shine a Light on mental health. They will support with senior stakeholder engagement as well as regional support on product, marketing, and employee engagement in this area. Key Skills & Experience:General
- 5+ years' experience in marketing
- Strong knowledge of key marketing touchpoints (PR, Social Media, Digital, Influencers)
- Preferable experience in a 360 agency or evident broad knowledge from in-house brand experience
- Passionate about social impact
- In-depth understanding of the competitive landscape across the lifestyle & luxury fragrance sector
- Experience of the Chinese market across social & digital would be highly advantageous.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects, prioritization, planning, and task delegation
- Strong communicator, able to simplify and explain complex plans and strategic thinking with a resourceful and driven attitude
- Able to influence, collaborate and engage at all levels and across the Jo Malone London brand
- Robust communications planning skills across owned, earned, shared and paid media
- Well organised with strong attention to detail
- Numerate and able to understand, interpret and use complex and varied sources of data and statistics
- Analytical and data skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite
Education: Undergraduate degree preferable, however candidates with strong evidence of experience, performance & knowledge will be considered.