Our Internal Firm Services & xLines of Service teams provide a vital role, making sure we have all the right resources, services and technology to be the leading firm. These teams play a key role in helping the firm go to market quickly, delivering exceptional value to the rest of the business. We are investing in our support teams to create a modernised and business-centric organisation, building on what we do well already, and a major component of this will be the formation from 1 December of a new Integrated Services function. This will combine a number of our existing IFS & xLoS teams, and bring together people, processes and technology to join up our everyday services, improving the user experience for everyone across the business.
A career in Integrated Services, within our IFS & xLoS teams, will provide you with the opportunity to help lead and transform how our support teams connect up and work together with the LoS, eliminating barriers and creating even greater value for the firm.
- We are looking for an experienced Integrated Services / shared services sourcing professional to develop and deliver the best fit sourcing model for what will become a critical component of our Internal Firm Service provision.
- The Sourcing Lead will play a key role in defining delivery solutions as the services migrate into the Integrated Services organisation.
- They will also play an important role in leading and developing the team as its scope expands over time.
- Whilst doing so, ensuring high standards of service outcomes, customer satisfaction, adherence with functional standards and policy; and driving continuous improvement.
- The Sourcing Lead will form part of the management team for Integrated Services, directly facing off to a number of operations leaders across the business, and reporting to the Head of Transition and Sourcing.
The Sourcing Lead will have responsibility for defining and implementing a 'best fit' sourcing model as activity is migrated into the Integrated Services organisation, or as new sourcing solutions are considered for existing services. They will work with the Functions to define service requirements, and be the liaison point for the internal Procurement function for supporting competitive tenders and contractual negotiations with potential providers. The Sourcing Lead will also liaise with the Alternative Delivery Model (ADM) hub where sourcing options may include PwC's internal captive Shared Delivery Centres capability. The scope of our Integrated Services organisation from 1 December will include some everyday services from Risk Management, Secretarial Solutions and Technology services, and the Sourcing Lead will be responsible for working with service delivery leads to define and secure sourcing of solutions.
We are therefore seeking an experienced Integrated Services / Shared Services Sourcing professional; with a track record of successfully delivering sourcing solutions, preferably in highly regulated and quality driven business environments.The core responsibilities for this role will include:
- Work with functional leaders, Integrated Services delivery and transitions teams to identify best fit sourcing solutions which meet both the operational effectiveness and commercial objectives of the business
- Liaise with Procurement to coordinate sourcing events - specifically capturing requirements, providing relevant content for RFPs, supporting competitive tender processes and facilitating the selection of suppliers
- Supporting Procurement-led negotiation of contracts with service providers - this will likely include the development of MSA and subsequent work orders / statements of work
- Ongoing optimisation of the sourcing model for Integrated Services, including identifying opportunities for rationalisation of suppliers, technology and delivery models as well as managing portfolio and business continuity risk
- Develop relationships with and maintain knowledge of PwC's Service Delivery Centre network and capabilities which spans near and far shore delivery
- Play a role in the the implementation of the new Integrated Services organisation - from day 1 establishment, transition of services, through to steady state operations, and beyond
Not the role for you?
- Demonstrable experience in coordinating sourcing events (across BPO/SDCs) from working with the business to define business requirements, identifying potential delivery models and sources of supply, working effectively with internal Procurement for supplier selection and contracting activity
- Experience in managing a multi-sourced environment, including a blend of 3rd party service providers and captive delivery models
- Transitioning services to SSC / BPO delivery models including moving existing services from a incumbent 3rd party supplier to a new supplier
- Experience of operating in professional services or other matrix environments, and in a highly regulated industry
- Experience of negotiating and influencing outcomes at a senior level
- Experience of leading a small team, managing a portfolio of projects or initiatives
Did you know PwC offer flexible contract arrangements as well as contingent work (ie temporary or day rate contracting)?The skills we look for in future employees
All our people need to demonstrate the skills and behaviours that support us in delivering our business strategy. This is important to the work we do for our business, and our clients. These skills and behaviours make up our global leadership framework, 'The PwC Professional' and are made up of five core attributes; whole leadership, technical capabilities, business acumen, global acumen and relationships.
To apply, please visit our website via the button below.The Deal
We want all of our people to feel empowered to be the best that they can be, which is why we have 'The Deal'.
Find out more about our firmwide Employee Value Proposition: https://www.pwc.co.uk/careers/about-us/the-new-deal.htmlDiversity
Valuing Difference. Driving Inclusion.
We work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We seek to attract and employ the best people from the widest talent pool because creating value through diversity is what makes us strong as a business, enabling us to solve important problems and deliver value to our clients. We encourage an inclusive culture where people can be themselves, are valued for their strengths and are empowered to be the best they can be. As an organisation with an increasingly agile workforce, we also support different ways of working offering flexible working arrangements. Learn more here about our work to support an inclusive culture.