ASQ Education has partnered with an established family of nurseries located across South-West London. The nurseries have a broad nursery curriculum catering from children from 3 months to pre-school. They provide a warm and nurturing environment in which each child can flourish and reach their full potential. We are looking for a Deputy Nursery Manager to work at their Twickenham site.
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- Employer Contribution Pension scheme
- Access to ongoing training and professional development
- Social & Team-building events
- Access to staff relaxation areas with unlimited free hot and cold drinks and tasty treats
- Free hot lunch
- Polo shirts, t-shirts and fleeces provided. Jeans are preferred as they are hard wearing and comfortable
Also £500 golden handshake when you join, 28 days holiday, 10 days sickness entitlement, 50% discount on fees if your own children attend, free lunch and fruit throughout the day, funded leadership programmes for those looking to progress their careers
To apply for this position, please send your CV ASAP to Richard.Scott@asq-eduaction.co.uk or register online at www.asq-eduaction.co.uk
We are currently working with numerous positions so if this position is not quite for you please do send us your CV to discuss other opportunities more suitable to your requirements.
ASQ Education is a quality mark teaching agency that is committed to offering teachers the finest opportunities throughout London and the UK.