Theatre Practitioner - Anaesthetics | Spire Edinburgh | Highly Competitive Salary | Full or Part Time Considered
Spire Edinburgh are offering the opportunity for experienced Theatre Practitioners with experience in Anaesthetics to join our team, with the opportunity to work across both our Edinburgh sites.
We prefer our theatre staff to be as mutli-skilled as possible, so ideally you will be able to work across scrub, anaesthetics and/or recovery, but many of our staff specialise in just one or two areas. Most importantly our theatre staff are experienced in a variety of surgical procedures, or are willing to learn new procedures and techniques under expert supervision.Duties and responsibilities:
Who we're looking for:
- You will be required to provide exemplary patient care carrying out anaesthetic duties in a theatre setting.
- To assist patients undergoing a wide variety of elective procedures
- Promoting best practise and contributing towards quality improvement
- HCPC / NMC registered
- Understanding of scrub roles and theatres
- Advanced Life support certificate or willing to attend course
- Willing to work collaboratively (good team player)
- Planning and organisation
- Concern for standards
- Problem solving and continuous improvement
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- 'Spire for you' reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group that has been putting patients at the heart of everything we do for over 40 years. We have 39 hospitals, 10 clinics and a Specialist Cancer Care Centre across England, Wales and Scotland.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Jess at Spirehealthcare1@cielotalent.com For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications