Outpatient Physiotherapist | Physiotherapy | Band 6 dependent on experience | Liverpool | Full TimeSpire Liverpool is looking for a highly motivated and experienced Physiotherapist to join our high performing Physiotherapy Team. This is your opportunity to join one of the UK's best private hospitals, work with the best consultants in the North West and take your career to the next level.
Spire Liverpool Hospital offer a comprehensive range of medical and surgical treatments to patients from Merseyside. We pride ourselves on patient care with clinical excellence at the heart of what we do.
Our vision is to be recognised as an excellent healthcare business bringing together the best people who are dedicated to developing excellent clinical environments and delivering the highest quality patient care.Duties and responsibilities:
Who we're looking for:
- To provide a high standard of physiotherapy assessment, diagnosis, treatment and advice to patients within the Out Patients department
- Discuss, agree and explain responsibilities for the physiotherapy assessment of patients, including their needs and any associated risks
- Using clinical reasoning skills develop treatment plans that are appropriate to the patient taking into consideration their physiotherapy care, risks and wellbeing
- Assess patient's health and wellbeing across a complex and changing caseload
- Degree (BSc Hons in Physiotherapy) or equivalent with HCPC registration
- MSK Experience
- Experience of assessing, treating and supporting a range of patients/cases
- Excellent communication and organisational skills are key to continue our high standards of patient care
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- 'Spire for you' reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Sarah Whittaker on 07525887973 or e-mail Spirehealthcare1@cielotalent.com For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications