Department: Customer Services
Closing Date: Friday 29th October 2021
Argyll and Bute Council are looking to recruit a Classroom Assistant at Kilmodan Primary School Pre Five Unit.
We require a classroom assistant to work alongside the Childcare and Education Worker in our ELC.
Applicants should note that:-
- This posts is suitable for job share.
- The salary shown is the full time equivalent salary; the actual salary will be paid pro-rata for the hours worked on a term-time basis.
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2013, as amended, applies to this post.
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) membership in relation to working with children.
- This is a temporary post which may be filled on a secondment basis by an employee wishing to gain experience/career development and will be at the discretion of the employee's director.
For information relating to the duties and the requirements of this post, please contact
- Megan Stirling, Acting Head Teacher
- Telephone : 01369 820280
- Email: Megan.Stirling@argyll-bute.gov.uk
- Reference ARB08823/AED03845
To apply for this vacancy, please click on the Apply Now
button at the top of this page.Please note that you cannot apply for this vacancy by contacting the recruiting manager, applications must be made by clicking on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
Please also note that we do not
accept CV's, only applications completed and submitted via the Apply Now
button on this page.
We encourage applications from people from all backgrounds and aim to have a workforce that represents the wider society that we serve. We pride ourselves on being an employer of choice. We champion diversity, inclusion and wellbeing and aim to create a workplace where everyone feels valued and a sense of belonging. To find out more about our commitment to this please visit Equality & Diversity Policy